내용 출처 : https://education.ti.com/en/us/whats-new#!
Upgrade to TI-Nspire™ CX technology version 4.2
Get the most out of your TI-Nspire™ CX technology
Powerful new features deliver expanded capabilities for teaching and learning mathematics from middle grades through high school.
The version 4.2 upgrade is available for:
- TI-Nspire™ CX Handheld
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Handheld
- TI-Nspire™ CX Student Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Student Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX Teacher Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ Software
- TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ NC Software
Using TI-Nspire™ CX technology version 4.2 ensures you have access to the latest features and functionality including the ability to:
Quickly add sliders in Graphs and Notes applications
- Automatically generate sliders when entering parameters for certain functions, equations, or sequences.
- Available in the Graphs and Notes applications.
Graph relations in a familiar form
- Graph relations of the form:
- Equations and inequalities equivalent to y = f(x), such as y = √x
- Equations and inequalities equivalent to x = g(y), such as x-sin(y) ≥ 1⁄2
- Conic equations and inequalities, such as x2 + y2 ≥ 1⁄2 + y
- Graph relations using ≤, <, =, >, and ≥
- Available in ScratchPad, Graphs, and in the Analytic Window of the Geometry application.
Easily access math actions
- Display the available actions for an equation or expression through the context menu.
- Actions might include: Solve Numerically, Try to Factor, and Complete the Square.
- Limited to available functionality in the system and may be restricted in Press-to-Test settings.
- Available in Notes, Scratchpad, and Calculator applications.
Graph relations from the Notes and Calculator applications
- Graph a function or relation directly from its context menu.
- Graph appears on the same page as the selected function or relation, when possible.
- Available for many functions and relations in Notes, Scratchpad, and Calculator applications.
The following features are new in the TI-Nspire™ CX Teacher Software, TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ Software, and TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ NC software.
Prepare Class Handhelds Remotely
- Manage the settings of connected handhelds from the teacher’s computer. Handhelds may be connected through wired or wireless connections.
- Use the Prepare Handhelds feature to quickly manage the following on all connected handhelds:
- Clear the Scratchpad
- Apply and save document settings
- Enter and exit Press-to-Test sessions
The following features are new in the TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ Software, and TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ NC software.
New View Option for using Capture Class
- Capture handheld screens automatically in 15-second intervals.
- The new default interval for auto refresh for Class Capture is 15 seconds.
To provide feedback or request functionality, please email us at email@example.com.